The heating of the future! Take back control of your heating!
No more ineffective night storage heating! You no longer have to rely on old-fashioned night storage heaters to keep you warm through the year.
Our electric German storage heaters will give you complete 24hr control and keep you warm when YOU want.
We believe our German storage radiators have enormous benefits over the British night storage economy7. Find out what everyone’s talking about!
There are so many benefits to using German Storage Heating that you would simply get bored reading about them so here are the best ones!
- Complete control over your heating 24hrs a day giving you warmth when you need it most, giving you the ability to have for example, exactly 70 degrees farenheit in your living room and exactly 60 degrees farenheit in your bedroom.
- We offer a choice of control systems for your radiators from the simple & fail safe analogue ‘set & forget’ to ‘multiple time & temperature’ – whatever you decide is best for you, you’re are assured of 24 hour automatic control 365 days a year.
- Helps (and in some cases can eradicate) damp and particles that irritate allergy sufferers
- Fitted in one day with no mess; no pipes, no water, no muddy boots!
- Radiates and convects warm air to help combat condensation. The same temperature on the floor as on the ceiling!
- Economical to run and no more back-up heating on those long cold winter nights.
- Enlarged fins (or flutes) provides superb convection, so the whole room enjoys a similar heated temperature – No cold spots and no cold feet !
- Low running costs.
Low running costs
- Clever design gives a larger surface area – Yet much slimmer than Economy 7 storage heaters.
- Buy with confidence. Our manufacturer backed guarantee gives you up to 25 years on selected elements. *
- Modern design and can be specified in any RAL colour.
- 64 different sizes available, according to the size of the room
- Wall mounted or free standing
- No maintenance bills. EVER!
- NEW BUILDS – our German Radiators are compliant under SAPS 2012 and have been rated SAPS CODE 691 Part L building regulations for new build properties.
*25 year guarantee on fireclay stones with moulded-in heating elements. 2 year guarantee on electrical components.
We take no chances with your safety.
Where required, our qualified electrical installation teams bring your electrics up to current BS 7671:2008 (2011) 17th Edition IET Wiring Regulation standards and install (where necessary) :-
- new ring mains or radials
- new consumer units with RCD protection
- issue NAPIT certification confirming the job has been completed to the highest UK recognised standard